POTENTIAL VENDORS: We welcome you to join us!
Before filling out an application, we encourage you to contact the Market Manager, and to visit the market in person.
When you're ready to apply, there are two options, download an application, or fill it out online.
Taking care of your fur baby like they are one of their own, when your puppy is dropped off at the appointment time, and picked-up promptly afterward, they will never sit in a cage. With decades of experience they have proven that a quieter, calmer environment makes a less stressful experience so Beautify the Beast only sees one client at time.
Blue Faerie Farm
Jan and Ray Wickline
(240) 405-4820 firstname.lastname@example.org
Blue Faerie Farm is a small fruit orchard and farm, growing naturally. They specialize in heirloom varieties, open pollinated, non-GMO vegetables, and are in the process of growing their pastured, non-GMO fed, poultry flock for eggs.
Crimson Petal Farm
(240) 405-5919 email@example.com Crimson Petal Farm broke ground in the Fall of 2015 and the specializes in flowers, plants, herbs, vegetables, fruits, and eggs. This year they will be expanding our horizons into garlic salts and herb infused oils as well. They strive to make this both a family venture and community venture as growing the farm and expanding horizons.
HMS Metals creates one-of-a-kind wearable works of art using sterling silver (nickel free), copper, and brass. Heather will have a wide variety of jewelry for sale at the market. If you are looking for a custom piece whether jewelry or tableware take a moment to look at her portfolio and talk to her about your ideas! Commission pieces are accepted.
Featuring whimsical nature and ocean themed watercolor paintings, as well as state flower and state insect paintings. Also, a variety of crocheted items such as hats, scarves, gloves and baby cocoons using acrylic, wool and alpaca yarn. Custom orders are welcome.
Making birdhouses covered in stained glass, and/or jewelry, as well as stained glass garden stakes, jewelry boxes, and necklaces, Imagine This loves cutting and shapping stained glass.
JT&R Exotic Meats
Josh Strite firstname.lastname@example.org Nestled in the heart of the beautiful Middletown Valley, JT&R Exotic Meats is a generational owned and operated all natural farm. Specializing in bringing you the highest quality, all natural products, from their very own herds of Water Buffalo, Wild Boar, Lamb, and Goat. They take great pride in producing excellent high quality products, and maintaining healthy, happy animals.
KB's hand are always making something, whether she's using plastic grocery bags to make crocheted produce bags or creating unique chainmail jewelry or turning her nature photographs into beautiful cards. And if she isn't doing any of those things, she's busy in the kitchen, baking up delicious treats.
It is our mission to embody the innovative and creative spirit of McClintock Young and never settle for the industry standard for high quality spirits. Keep an eye out for our small batch, limited release products in the future, using some unconventional (and delicious) ingredients.
(240) 603-4281 (Text Messages Only!) email@example.com MidValley Sprouts is a local small garden growing bountiful produce, herbs, sprouts, and micro-greens.
(301) 416-2425 firstname.lastname@example.org
Raising Nigerian Dwarf goats since 2016, and selling hand crafted goat milk soaps and flower boquets, both of which are great gifts for all occassions.
Fresh Brown Eggs from Free Range Hens! Yummy cakes baked with the fresh eggs. Fresh produce and flowers from the garden.
Chris and Dawn Anderson
(301) 529-7675 PorkAuthority14@gmail.com That big yellow food trailer that sells delicious smoked BBQ is our friends from Pork Authority. All of their sauces and rubs are homemade, and they sell Ridiculous Ribs as well as pulled pork, pulled chicken, smoked chicken and cheddar, and hot dogs and loaded baked potatoes. Pork Authority also has delectable homemade side dishes such as yummy baked beans with bacon and onions, creamy cole slaw, and potato salad. On the fried side they have french fries, butterfly potatoes, and fried macaroni balls. So try them out!
Red Hill Sharpening Shop
(301) 730-6249 email@example.com
Sharpening of knives, scissors, mower blades, chainsaws, clipper blades, hedgetrimmers, and more while you shop with the other fine vendors!
Making Shaker Oval Boxes and Shaker-style Oval Trays, Oval Boxes, & Round Boxes using traditional techniques, and other small wooden items. All of the materials used are products of the USA. Materials are purchased from local vendors when possible, and generally are made starting with rough stock and working into fine finished product.
Handsewn clothing for 18" American Girl (and Boy) Dolls and Willie Wiskers including but not limited to dresses, skirts, slacks, shirts, jumpers, coats hats, PJs, bathing suits, doll bed accessories, sports outfits, TShirts, Etc.
Maryland's first on the farm processing plant, serving the local community since 2001.
South Mountain MicroFARM
Billie Jo Sellers
(301) 730-5340 firstname.lastname@example.org Aquaponically Grown, pesticide and herbicide free lettuce, tomatoes, spinach, kale, cucumbers, microgreens. Also selling hand dipped and pre-packaged Trickling Springs All Natural ice cream.
Spruce Run Farm
Josh Lewis and Kenny Trumpower
(301) 293-1070 OurFarm@SpruceRunRd.com
Spruce Run Farm is a small but growing hobby farm selling eggs, jams and jellies, honey, fresh produce, garden hods, live plants, homemade soaps, and much more!
TrendSETTER Treats brings to the market healthy, all-natural, 100% USDA Organic, Gluten-free doggie treats. All of the ingredients are human grade, contain no preservatives or artificial colors, and researched to add nutritional value to canine diets. In addition to the menu of treats, special requests are researched in order to make snacks based on specific dietary needs of canine companions.
The Vine Garden Plant Outlet specializes in florist quality plants at outlet prices. They carry locally grown hybrid and heirloom fruit and vegetable plants, annuals, perennials, herbs, hanging baskets, seasonal flowering shrubs, houseplants and more! Check out their impressive selection of over 100 varieties of hybrid and heirloom tomato plants, 14 varieties of squash plants, 18 varieties of cucumber plants, and 60 varieties of hot and sweet peppers including the 10 hottest peppers in the world!